easyimpress.com terms itself as a Website where seller & buyer utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. easyimpress doesn’t control any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users. It is e-commerce company of India.
• Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a
specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data,
or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to.
• When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience according to your location. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us.
• automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies).
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of easyimpress, you are agreeing to that fact that easyimpress is an online platform that enables you to purchase products from your local shops/stores, sellers listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time for any location, herein you further agree that easyimpress is only ane-Commerce marketplace and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Sale of products on the website shall be bipartite contract between you and the Shops/stores or sellers in easyimpress.com
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts
cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will
persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
• easyimpress disclaims that he will neither be liable nor responsible for any actions
or inactions of Shops/stores, sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the
stores, sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility
and liability in that regard.
• easyimpress provides no ground for mediation or even does not provide any ground for resolving any dispute or disagreement between buyer and the shops/stores, sellers or manufacturers of the products.
• easyimpress expressly disclaims any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website.
• easyimpress does not take any warranty of content, information, software, products, services and related graphics on the website.
• It has been clearly stated that easyimpress does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with easyimpress nor shall easyimpress have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
• easyimpress does not hold any right, title or interest, nor have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any contracts entered into between buyers and sellers.
• easyimpress does not take any responsibility for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
• A complaint needs to be submittedwithin 48hours of making payment.
• If the seller fails to offer a refund or exchange for any discrepancies in the item, the consumer can file complain on easyimpress dispute program.
• Circumstances in which the item delivered is considered to be “materially different”: (1)Wrong version or edition, (2) Item condition or details not as describe, (3) Wrong item, (4) Missing parts or components, (5) Defective item, (6) Damaged item Please note that if disappointment with the satisfaction of the item will not be a ground under ‘materially different’.
• Limitation Period: The consumer must wait for at-least 15 days from the date of claim.
• Requirements to Submit a Complaint: (1) The claim must be timely filed, (2) If you have received a materially different item, you must contact the seller within 24 hours of receipt to request return information, (3) If your item becomes defective and it is under warranty, you must contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement, (4) If you paid by credit card and the issuing bank has initiated a chargeback, then you are not eligible for coverage.
• Submit a Complaint: For submitting a complaint write on Contact page or call support team.
Copyright © www.easyimpress.com All right reserved.